Latest News & Notices
- Southfield Road Closure
- Comment on Midlothian Proposed Local Development Plan
- April 2015 Cousland Courier No 11 in Colour online
- Tynewater Sports Development Group MEETING
- Cousland Kilns Road - Temporary closure
- @ the Community Cafe Saturday 4th April.
- Cousland Village Hall Association Meeting Monday, June 01, 2015
Welcome to Cousland in Midlothian
The village of Cousland is in Scotland, in the county of Midlothian. It lies approximately 7 miles (10 kilometres) south-east of Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland and close to the town of Dalkeith, the county town of Midlothian.
It is easily accessible, by car, from the A68, A1 and A720 trunk-roads. There are regular bus services from Dalkeith at certain times.
Find Cousland on Google MapsTM.
Around 300 people live in the village. Many of the residents work in Edinburgh, but there are some people who work from home or work more locally.
Local Groups and Amenities
Within the village there is a post-office, but no shops. Major shopping and entertainment centres, are only ten minutes away by car. Dalkeith and Musselburgh are twenty minutes away by bus. There is an active social life in the village and many interest groups.
What's on this Website
Cousland on Facebook
'Like' our community Facebook page for local news and events and share your stories with us!