Latest News & Notices
- Get snapping for the 2016 Cousland Calendar
- Cousland Courier No8 In Colour
- Midlothian Travel Newsletter October 2014
- Cousland Courier No 8 Copy Date by 4th October
- Cousland Courier no7 now online
- SWRI resumes on Tuesday 16th for 2014-15 session
- Community Cafe Saturday, November 01, 2014
Welcome to Cousland in Midlothian
The village of Cousland is in Scotland, in the county of Midlothian. It lies approximately 7 miles (10 kilometres) south-east of Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland and close to the town of Dalkeith, the county town of Midlothian.
It is easily accessible, by car, from the A68, A1 and A720 trunk-roads. There are regular bus services from Dalkeith at certain times.
Find Cousland on Google MapsTM.
Around 300 people live in the village. Many of the residents work in Edinburgh, but there are some people who work from home or work more locally.
Local Groups and Amenities
Within the village there is a post-office, but no shops. Major shopping and entertainment centres, are only ten minutes away by car. Dalkeith and Musselburgh are twenty minutes away by bus. There is an active social life in the village and many interest groups.
What's on this Website
Cousland on Facebook
'Like' our community Facebook page for local news and events and share your stories with us!